1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodwood Breakfast Club For 2022

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Android853sp, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Just been notified that the Breakfast Club is returning for May 1st which will be a Supercar theme. It's still free to attend but pre registration is required and essential. Pre registration will be open 6 weeks before each event. You might have to sign up if you haven't already but I'm not sure. Apparently I signed up 12 or 15 years ago but forgot :joy: Andy

2. Dang, I will be in Aragon.....you could have all come back to my place the other side of the Downs and avoided the ten quid coffee and butty :eek:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Bump for tomorrow, Supercar Sunday.

upload_2022-5-1_0-42-55.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  4. ^ as said, I forgot to add all the pre-entry registration bolognese.. apologies. Last time with a car, parking on circuit, you could do this on the day, but not sure if they will bother to answer the phone* these days..

*Edited for 20th Century:- respond to a text/hyperchat message/delete as applic.

5. As far as I know, the registration process has no human involvement from Goodwood and I don’t think the numbers are restricted. Andy

6. not sure what you mean Andy - maybe I ought to pm. although "computers rule" a lot of the time, I can tell you that last-minute pit-straight park jostling can still be done by a human, right up to the last minute.

7. My memory tells me the registration process is all automated on t’internet. Not even sure I had to show anything the last time, just got waved in same as pre Covid. Andy

8. Hope you have good weather.

9. I went it was really busy, loads of posh motors.
    Bikes park within the circuit and walked straight in no checks. The older I get the less interested in the latest super car I seem to get though they do sound amazing, PXL_20220501_090509684.jpg PXL_20220501_090527122.jpg a nice
    328 GTB did tickle my fancy as did this bike which looks better than my pics.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information