1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PerryL, Oct 16, 2019.

1. My Android phone is starting to get on my nerves. The last one was destroyed in my bike accident and this one was given to me by my ex and so I need to be careful about how much I slag it off!

Apple is too expensive and I once had a Microsoft phone that you couldn't get many apps for - so I need ideas!

The main thing too p1ss me off with Android/Google is their obsession with seniors and you are soon to die. Therefore, you are only interested in funeral plans, will writing, life insurance, or passing on your house before you die.

upload_2019-10-16_16-53-56.png
    How come if you were born before 1979, you have to be a crusty old git - normally bearded or unshaven? And they haven't got the guts to say, 'You are about to die so just give your money to us'. 1979 was only nearly 40 years ago but has male life expectancy got that bad?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Download an adblocker?

3. Use this:

[​IMG]

And get yourself a decent portable personal computer running Opera/DuckDuckGo instead of Google/Chrome/MS Edge/Bing etc.

It may not help at all but I will get a smile if I think of you taking this advice.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  4. As I am one of the younger members I don't get such adds on my android.
    Steve :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. Maybe those girls sitting on your bike block them?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. upload_2019-10-23_22-10-6.png
    effing Yahoo are also at it! I was born before 1969 and still recovering from a bike crash in March with 10 hours of surgery, but I don't look this way and neither do any of my mates who are about the same age or older. Does nobody say, 'Don't be so fu*king stupid, nobody born in 1968 could possibly look THAT decrepit'! And does anybody really worry about funeral costs anyway? Your dead so why GAF?

7. I don't believe this!

Just started using https://inews.co.uk/ rather than the BBC. And I get this! upload_2019-11-18_15-39-54.png
    For FS! If you were born in 1979, you would be 40 and you are not going to be in this state (unless you need that funeral plan that is in the next ad...

8. Blumin ek a plastic driving licence, whatever next, hope my paper one doesn't wear out.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I don't get so much of that shite - try searching for x-boxes or something to fool them into thinking you is a yoof :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information