1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Got Fed Up With My Scruffy Cat....

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by soloman, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Tinkering in the man cave this afternoon and got fed up of looking at the scruffy cat on my DVT.

A few hours later after whipping out the spray gun, a tin of Granville cylinder black and some white spirit.....looks the part, let's see how it lasts? :upyeah:

IMG_4928.JPG IMG_7004.JPG

• Like Like x 12
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. That’s a really nice finish actually. Interested to see how it lasts and how tough it is. Been tempted to get my pillion pegs done as well as my exhaust heat shields.

3. Very nice indeed, you must have a warm garage to be spraying, lucky lad.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'll let you know, interested myself to see how it'll last....fingers crossed!

• Like Like x 1
  5. So you didnt bother cutting it open and cut out the guppings (decatting)

6. Fitted out with raised floor, fully lined and centrally heated, oh and a lovely coffee machine i acquired from work. :D

• Like Like x 4
  7. Blimey no! I had a full system on it and SWMBO claimed it was way too loud when touring, even with the baffle in, so took it off and left it well alone since. : unamused:

8. Looking good... need some photos of it on the bike please ;)

9. Great title :upyeah:

10. You misread Cat for Twat? :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I agree but went for the ceramic coating Zircotec do'
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. What's the point in spraying the cat if its going in the bin?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Is it black ? :)

15. Yes, will get some pictures when it’s back on the bike later today/tomorrow.

16. I meant the real cat. :)

Seriously....why bother. Get rid of it and at least put a link pipe in there....

17. I'm not getting rid of a vital original part which may need to go back on the bike. And now that the rear exhaust & front pipe sections are all ceramic (including decat middle bit!). It would look awful to have a rusted lump under my bike.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. thought this thread may have been about shaving pussy...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Bloody hell I'm fucked then...half my bike is different!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information