1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Got Some Spare £££

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by ResB1299, Jan 5, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. That's pretty cool.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. lol, cant believe theyve even left the god awful OEM tail tidy on for your £550

3. You'll be able to get a DP one for £220. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Yeah and no Termis or Akras! I'd want a full system for £550!:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Have they wrapped the lower fork legs in parcel tape? :confuse:

[​IMG]

6. the display case is also a bargain...

7. Wait, 1:4 scale size, that's pretty big? Looks really nice but not sure £500 worth.

That's coming from a guy who just spent 22 hours building my Lego Technics that I got for Christmas that was £160!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Found a place selling them for £435.
    Hmm...

9. if it wasn't a model i'd buy one for my first born to ride around the house on. Start 'em young!

10. Didn't think it was that bad value but I would question the quality. It says no painting. The body parts are already painted, true, but they are still attached to the runner / sprue system via edge / tab gates which need cutting. Every where there is a join to the runner it will have a mark.
    There is however somewhere around £15 of production value in the plastics in the kit so not as good value as I imagined, and people moan about OEM part prices / mark ups :)

d_1299_panigale_4_1.jpg

11. My good lady kindly bought me one for Christmas. Unsure when I'll actually get it...

But, I suspect a few hours brushing up on the old airbrush skills (unused in 28 years...but apparently you never lose the skills!) will have it looking spot-on.

12. Do you mean you have to build it!? That'd never happen in my house, I still haven't got round to taking the tax disc holder off the real thing never mind building a model of one from scratch!:Hungover:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Start a build thread!!!!

14. Or a still in this box unbuilt 10 years later thread :D.

15. It's only 1000+ parts...I'm certain it'll be the work of a moment :smile:

16. There's an idea...:smiley:

17. Not a chance...
    This bad boy had required new shelves to be ordered to take the size and weight of the beast, and a case to be bought to protect it.
    There is no way it's sitting in a box!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information