1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gp7 Exhaust Kit

Discussion in 'D16 Desmosedici RR' started by Hyside m/c's, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Hello everyone,
    A long shot I know but does anyone on here know if there is a 'complete' GP7 exhaust kit available for a Desmocedici...Good price to be paid, Need 1 asap.
    Any information or components may be considered.
    Many thanks

2. Have you tried JHP in Coventry? Be prepared to pay the Hackett Tax though.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Rocking horse poo these days.

There are always a couple of bikes on eBay with them on. You may be able to persuade the seller to part with it as they are selling the bike, although it's a very long shot.

DUCATI Desmosedici RR | eBay

4. Thanks for the info, I tried JHP 1st of all but no luck at the moment.

5. If you can track down a guy called Martyn Flynn on the fourm, he knows of a company that can do a replica system in Ti. From what he told me, it's just as good as the termi system. Failing that, Racefit did a system with a single under-seat exit. I'm sure they could do system for you like the GP7 system.

Bodywork can be sourced too, either from C-Tech Composites or 13.8 Composites. Both do proper pre-preg carbon that is great quality.

You can also avoid the aforementioned tax too... ;-)

6. Thanks for the information, I have sort of got the idea that I can make a kit up with bits from here and bits from their. I suppose I was just on the quest for gold dust to make a job quicker and easier with a OE kit but beggars cannot be choosers as they say so once again thanks guys for all your help and input.

7. Hello Gents and Ladies,

I see that this thread is about six months old and with not wanting to start a completely new thread on an old topic (or waste anyone's time), I thought it would be best to start here. I am on the hunt for a GP7 kit in Rosso. If you know of where I can find one (outside of the obvious Google searches), it would be much appreciated.

I am also interested in GP7 tail section by itself.

Best
    David

Do Not Sell My Personal Information