1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gran Premio Red Bull De España

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by J biker, May 1, 2021.

1. Looking forward to this one.
    Will Vinales crack again, can Quato extend his lead?
    Huge MM crash on turn 7.
    VR....way back...again.

2. And Rins, often has more pace than Mir. But more crashes and fades more towards the end of a race.

3. MM down again in warm up but ok that’s four for him this weekend. I wonder what HRC’s crash budget is as Esparagus has chucked it at the scenery a couple of times as well.

4. Marquez has hidden how difficult the bike is for years. Now he is struggling as well Honda are up shitcreek.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Is it just me or does Suzi look like she’s about to burst in to tears at any moment ??

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I dont see here, motogp subscriber. She still hot?

7. On BT coverage mate

I’d do her. Not sure what that says though

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Do you think Miller will go backwards again towards the end of the race? He reminds me of Lorenzo, as in he used up his tyres early on the Ducati and faded after fast starts..

9. Jesus Christ

last lap of moto 3 :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Says you’d pretty much do anything with a pulse.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Bloody hell :joy: 15 years since they've won at Jerez!

12. Suzi seems to have gained weight and about 5 years of age during Covid... I am not fussy, but I would pass now :(

Speaking of losers..what's up with Rossi? He may as well sit at home with me, he's not even nearly competitive and cant even get a top ten, let alone a podium. I have been a massive fan, but he is five years beyond where he should have packed in really

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Sod Rossi millers who we should be talking about what a hero.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Miller time:upyeah::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yes considering his young team mate was on the podium, did someone nick his tool bag when leaving theatre.

16. Didn’t see that coming and an awesome trademark stoppie. Will be interesting to hear what happened to FQ.

17. I think he forgot to remove the butt plug or something like that.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. What a great result. Just wish I’d been there.

A Ducati 1 -2 who saw that coming.

Excellent stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. errrm, not me!!!

EDFB85D9-928F-4044-B5A8-DFB6AE4B68B0.png

Do Not Sell My Personal Information