1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings From A California Tosser

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Murph, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Originally Irish from Dublin, moved stateside after getting sick of the oul sod in 82 and been bikey scum all my life, first bike at 14 was a Bultaco trials.
    Got my '93 888 nicked in Oakland last year so replaced it with a 92 851 and stuffed a S4R 996 in it for shits and grins. Have a few other Ducs as well but nothing newer than '92, just prefer the classic Ducs. Found this place while looking for some 851 corse bits and well, here I is.

Cheers,

Murph

20200422_131256.jpg

#1 Murph, Apr 22, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Welcome Dave

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to the forum. I do like the 851 and the 888.

Are you based in SF by any chance? Do you know my good friend, Nancy Pelosi? She's in politics, I believe.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Nope, was last year, up in Marin, fucking gorgeous, but jeseusH its expensive there. Now down in LA and get to ride Laurel Canyon and the PCH everyday.
    Nancy who?
    never heard of her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. What an entrance Murph but you forgot your pictures
    Trash cans to be included as it’s a newbie rule and it keeps me happy :)

Welcome into our mad house

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. welcome murphy, ukgser.com is where the true tossers live. And yes, I am a member'

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. It's a stupid rule ... but it's a rule so you have to follow it : o )

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I like Murph’s pictures he looks gorgeous in his avatar;), please don’t ruin it with bins.

Which reminds me photo of me coop later DB. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Hmmmmm, lol

10. Tanks Dave, musta missed the pics and trash can thing, so im sposed to post a pic of me bike by the cans, dattit?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Ive been honing me body fer years now, butt buster excersises, yoga, granola, gotta have that California beach bod. Im happy with the results meself. Next up is duck lips and just a little botox. When in Cali.....

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Welcome to a fellow 851/888 owner. You are going to fit in well as long as you abide by the Bin Rules of @Davebird

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Did you deliberately omit the comma between California and tossers?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Welcome to the forum

• Like Like x 1
  15. Glad you found the place Murph, was it the recent 851/888 Forum disappearance that led you here perchance? (hopefully it's back soon either way).

16. He may prefer it here :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. Welcome, your fellow Irish will be along soon to welcome you, they like a lie in.
    Steve

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Welcome chap all flavours welcome

• Like Like x 1
  19. What, who said that? I just woke up! Don’t you all know it’s the weekend every day now:D

Welcome to the Forum Murph:upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. NO, I couldnt find what I was looking for there, google sent me here on an 888 corsa parts search. Plus 851/888 is off line at the mo so....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information