1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Greeves 24 Tes Scottish. 1963. Road Reg'd.

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by portboy, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Anyone interested ? I am not going to make a big effort to move this Bike on. I got it out yesterday, it is an out an out piece trials machinery and should be used in anger still at the right venues. My one and beef is kick starting it such is the design with the fixed pegs the swing is limited and starts at a forward facing position.Being vertically challenged its a bit embarassing, bump starting it at my age. Years ago it wasn't an issue, she is so original i will not butcher anything to get over the problem.

The bike i obtained in a very used state a year or so ago, a complete pull apart, new stainless rims and spokes and rough enough paint job to preserve it.

It belonged to Frank Eyles a welsh rider from Ponty. It has a Villiers 32A (Better) engine which was fitted in 1973 and is recorded in the original Buff Log book.

As i said it it's not a big deal where it sells or stays, the only reason i am considering to move it on is that @Dirty Leeds is due ( i hope he doesn't mind me preempting ) and maybe a transportation job for him. £2750.

P1030933.JPG

P1030934.JPG

P1030937.JPG

P1030939.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  2. Looks very purposeful :upyeah:

Good luck selling it looks nice

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. What a lovely bike PB, GLWS.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. love it

• Thanks Thanks x 1