1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Groombridge Place 19th August 2012

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by PhilB, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Ballooons Bikes & Ferraris plus MG Gathering
    Sunday 19th August
    Millions of pounds worth of Ferraris, Italian bikes, magical hot air balloons and musical entertainment.This year will also see an amazing collection of MG cars dating back to 1920. Our most popular event, not to be missed.

For more information please call Jill Todd/Carrie Goodhew on
    01892 861444/mobile 07831 123987 or email Events Office

Sad I'm not gonna be around for this event, really enjoyed it a couple of years ago! fine weather lots of fab exotic Ferraris and a nice complement of two wheeled Italian Technology! What with the hot air balloons taking flight at I think Hmmm! 17.00hrs it was a fab day out! Oh and also as we displayed our bikes there was free yes free food
    (You'll have to check on that one though for this year!)

Website details below
    Cheers Phil

Groombridge Place - Special Events

2. Good fine there Phil, may have to attend that one if we're around. Mrs and daughter would probably enjoy it too.

N.

3. Yep... For once it doesn't clash with the Brands BSB so may well come along to this one.

4. It does not clash with Brands but it clashes with 'Zante' thats gonna be two years running tha I've missed this one dratt and double dratt :-(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information