1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Group Buy Suggestions

Discussion in 'Addiction Motorsport Ltd' started by Addiction, Oct 4, 2017.

1. As the title suggests, get involved and let me know your group buy suggestions.

Normally Group Buy will start with min 5 orders but possible smaller amount on more pricey items (Termignoni, Ohlins etc).

2. @Messer knows a man that can do made to measure indoor covers for bikes. Ive spoken about and other have discussed the lack of options out there and how we would like some .
    I keep saying I want something for my 1098R , with it written on which they can do. I'd be surprised if others on here didn't want similar for their bikes ?

3. We have indoor cover in stock, it's 30% stretchable so fits most of sport bikes.
    If it will need adjustments then it can be done as we order them from manufacturer.
    I'll PM you shortly.

This is the cover fitted over my 1299S
    http://www.addictionmotorsport.co.u...h-indoor-bike-motorcycle-cover-breathable-red

4. Looks good - they will however require tailored mirror details as they are a little fickle on here :innocent:

5. Fickle ?

How absolutely dare you and I take offence to that as other may well.

Ive looked at these and think that the mirror part needs some work . I would be nice if they fitted better there so we see the shape better.
    That may be ok for a fickle run of the mill GSXR owner but us Ducati type like perfection...........

:p

6. Abba sky lift, my suggestion. 10% off with 20purchases? 15% 30, 20% 40+ member pruchases??

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks, though I got a little telling off by the mods for advertising them on here even though it was not for profit or personal gain

The covers are lovely though ;-)

8. You will struggle to get those numbers. I have 2 already that I secured on a sponsorship deal o_O:innocent:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information