1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grrrrr

Discussion in 'Sport Classic' started by idrinkbeer, May 20, 2018.

1. Im standing at a roundabout on way home from nw200...the fecking back sprocket has sheared off the bike. Mate on way with van. 20180520_152248.jpg 20180520_151728.jpg

2. Grrrrrr :mad::(

3. What bolts were in it? :thinkingface:

4. Feck i dont know but they look to have sheared.

5. Doesn't look sheard to me, looks like you have lost the bolts. o_O

**Edit - Have you lost some bolts and the remaining ones have snapped? :thinkingface:

6. Im bored.....on van stopped but full of moto cross bikes....to the multistrade rider who nodded and rid on past........thanks.

7. The bike was ok yesterday. I felt a wee knocking in portrush but nothing i could see.....have i been vandalised?

8. If I were a betting man, you've had a few bolts spin out and the load was too much for the remaining bolts to take........:bomb:

• Agree Agree x 6
  9. How many remaing sanpped bolts are in the hub? I think this would be a good indicator of how many you lost prior to the failure. :thinkingface:

10. Glad you're OK.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  11. Im ok....i just dropped down the gears from a 100mph dual carriageway with lots of traffic and lost drive ,managed to weave my way to side of road. Could have been really really nasty.
    I think your right re losing bolts, but just out of mot? No probs in seven years fitted. I cleaned it a week ago and no sign of anything.....fecked if i know what happened.
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wow, could have been very very nasty, glad you’re ok :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. I could lift it on a bike trailer if your stuck.
    Hope there isn’t to much damage, hope it didn’t spit you off

• Like Like x 1
  14. Evo iv a mate on way in van from magheralin...but i really appreciate the offer of help. Im ok

• Like Like x 2
  15. Could have been worse! Glad you’re okay

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Bloody hell, glad to hear you're alright.

17. It can be fixed

Do Not Sell My Personal Information