1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Gsxr 1000 K2

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by cookster, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi guys ive got a tidy (not mint) gsxr 1000 for sale, its a 2003 k2 lots of history just had mot and service 28,000 miles, brembo calipers fitted, diamond rearsets, devil endcan, flapper valve removed, mra screen, brand new nitron r3 rear shock, ohlins piston kit and springs in the front forks, renthal chain and sprockets, brand new d211 gp racer tyres, braided lines front and rear, new wheel bearings front and rear,small indicators fitted, looking for £3300
    20161102_083829.jpg 20161102_083847.jpg 20161102_083905.jpg

2. GLWS :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Awesome bikes I had one, definitely one I wish I'd kept, so much better than the jap competition at the time, made a blade 954 seem gutless, monster torque right from tickover, before the cat regs strangled them.

Good luck !

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. This is exactly what I am looking for, or maybe a 2003/04. If this is still available when my 749s sell(see other thread) I'll be in touch.

You aren't too far from me either.

5. Hi mate yeah no worries in no rush as it's got no radiator in it at the moment just getting it refurbished as I wasn't happy with its condition I get anal with stuff like that! but it's a cracking bike. Your more than welcome to come and have a look at it bud.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lovely bike that.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. hi guys bike is in having valve clearances done and a set of samco hoses fitted as we speak oh and a new battery so be ready to roll for summer. :upyeah:

8. bike all done now chaps, had the above fitted as well as all the rear suspension link roller bearings, as when we were in there noticed they were knackerd so had a complete new set, also had fuel filter cleaned and front brakes re bled. christ im going to have to put the price up at this rate.. :tearsofjoy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Is this bike still for sale might be looking for another bike to track. Where do you live if I wanted to come have a butchers?
    Mark.

10. @Skidmark66 hi mate yes it is and had it at silverstone today and was absolutely faultless.
    i live in cheltenham matey your more than welcome to come and have a look.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ok Cheltenham is a bit far away from me im in Medway. When are you on another track day?

12. next one is ducati day at silverstone bud obviously on the 1198. Havent got anther one booked as of yet dude on the gsxr. Come august i doubt il be doing much on the bikes at all due to little one arriving, so there proberly just sit in the garage. I see wht you mean mate your miles away from me, i could meet you at ducati aylesbury one weekend if that would be easier ??

13. Ok I might be willing to ride to you but I would have to plan something.

14. yeah no worries mate you could always stay here for the day or kip over night what ever you want to do bud, bike will be just used on the roads from now on. :upyeah:

15. Ok leave it with me and I will see what I can do.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thread closed

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information