1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gt1000 “euro” Ecu Query

Discussion in 'Sport Classic' started by Clean simon, Aug 6, 2018.

1. hi again, second post. My GT sounds like it’s running lean, I have read about some US owners getting a “EURO 4” ECU to try to resolve the problem, and it having a fairly positive result. Mine is a U.K. bike, 56 plate. Is there any way to tell which ecu I have?

Thanks again,

Si

2. Thread moved

3. Ok thanks, sorry I will get the hang of this I’m sure

4. EU4 emissions control for motorcycles was introduced for bikes built from 2016. Your bike will fall under EU2 regulations. As the emissions control for the later bikes are far more stringent, I cannot see the later ECU doing anything to improve the running of your bike. IMO, you need to consider a remap of your existing ECU. Andy

5. Hi Andy, thank you for your response, that’s nailed it. I will do some investigations! It doesn’t run awful but it deserves consideration. You Ducati folk are a very good bunch, well impressed!

6. Not all of us are, sometimes im a real fecker.

7. Thanks for your help, I have ordered a FatDuc air sensor manipulator which is a plug and play tuneable little remote idle tap basically. Will let you know how that goes!

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information