1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Gubellini Front & Rear Paddock Stands

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Bondy7070, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Afternoon Gents

Thought I could muster the strength to write another add, got another two to do after these some time for pre-empted shopping mistakes.

Front & Rear Gub Paddock stands
    Front fits Bike Models: Panigale V2, all 848, all 1098, all 1198, 1199 Panigale, all Streetfighter, 2009-later Monster plus MS4RS, all Diavel, all Multistrada 1200, all Hypermotard & V4 I believe.

Rear fits pretty much anything 1098 onwards with a SSSA.

These are the Ducati Performance Stands made next door in another building in Bologna but have yet to have the somehow €100 extra of a Ducati Performance sticker placed upon them.

After this mystical sticker process I believe the rear goes for £225 + delivery and the front something like £183.

Obv you can order direct from Bologna and pay a wack in delivery and tax, when the factory reopens.

Front £115 Inc postage
    And rear £150 inc postage

Bear with me on the postage may not be until say Friday, trying to Co ordinate it with the fairings I'm shipping out and just got a quote from Parcel Force and its silly money.

Screenshot_20200330_160826.jpg

Screenshot_20200330_161003.jpg

Screenshot_20200330_161124.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. I'll take the front one, please. Absolutely no rush !

Brett

• Like Like x 1
  3. No dramas mate, can you PM me your address so I can get a quote please.

4. How do I send a PM ?
    This will be a first :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Front reserved for now, rear still to go.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Front sold

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you want Parcel Force Post Office Drop Off for ease of dispatch try booking through www.postagesupermarket.com
    You can soon enter your details to get a quote... and it will be much much cheaper :):upyeah:

• Useful Useful x 2
  8. Many thanks, Ive gone through Parcelforce for this delivery and somehow using the comparison site has made it 4 squid cheaper.
    Learn something new every day

9. It's often half price on larger items, especially to Europe - like £40 becomes £20!
    It's not a comparison site btw - they use their large accounts to get the discount with several providers, I've used them for years.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Surprised the Rear hasn't gone yet. Will most probably be getting a pick up for a rear shock I'm selling next week and can have the rear collected at the same time.
    Bumpage

11. have you got both small and large axle pins, for the rear?

12. No idea, I've got a 56 year old very pissed off Dad back at home measuring each thing out for me to have collected.
    I shall ask/check the website

13. It was a question that might help you sell easier.

848 and 1098 have different size axles.

14. It's copied and pasted at the top from the site. Whichever one slips right onto a V2, V4 it's that. Pretty sure that's 40mm

15. Yep, that's the big hub. Will need a smaller pin for the 848, 996 etc, hyper and s4rs etc.
    Great stands, apart from the Pierobon and Gee-Tech. Although you have to pay a premium for those.

16. Thought you couldn't interchange the pins? But it there is a 848 pin (21.8mm) I may be interested?

17. Maybe the OP @Bondy7070 can confirm if the Rear Stand has a Steel pin or if it has the plastic cover on the Pin?

The Red Ducati Rear stands have a plastic cover which can be removed in order to use the stand with the smaller hubs on an 848/ Hyper/ Monster Models amongst others

18. What we looking at?

IMG-20200406-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20200406-WA0006.jpg

19. @Bondy7070, this is the point I was trying to make. Thanks FE.

• Love You Love You x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information