1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guitar / Music Stands - Aldi - Something For The Muso's

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by wroughtironron, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Just come back from ALDI where they've got universal guitar stands on sale at £7-99 (I bought one), and folding music stands with carry bag, for £9-99

2. Thanks Ron, but I use these for my collection and ones not fell off the wall yet. Hercules make em and they are about 13 quid each IIRC

gsp39wb_1_hr.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. My missus would make my life heller than it already is, if I started drilling holes in walls and putting guitars up :cool:

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Is your wife my wife too?

5. Stick some pics up and I'll tell you :p

6. upload_2017-8-21_15-36-13.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. There are seven guitars, and they're in my man cave so she had zero say on the matter :upyeah:;)

#8 Wayne58, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Have you seen my man cave ?

upload_2017-8-21_20-54-59.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. I had a few Hercules guitar hangers for my axes....quality bit of kit, unfortunately i sold most of them when i sold the guitars, just kept my fave acoustic though!
    Aldi seem to do some good stuff, my old man got a reciprocating saw and an angle grinder from there, 20 quid each with a 2 year guarantee, cant go too wrong!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Awesome mate, where do the guitars go?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. IMAG3794.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  12. Yep, black SG.
    Now and again I torture it, and anyone who happens to be in the house with it!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Most end up in charity shops

bury.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information