1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guy Martin Day In Court

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Dec 17, 2018.

1. He's from Grimsby so why would he not have a uk licence from day one?

2. People have driving licences in Grimsby now :eek: things are looking up 'despite' Brexit :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Dunno. He has always talked about being a truck mechanic and how he loves a truck. I read a while ago something about him never actually getting his HGV/LGV...

4. A very expensive and embarrassing f##k up on his part:rolleyes:

5. The twenty first century has reachED all parts of the uk,probably:thinkingface:

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Innocent until proved guilty :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. You know what they say,Be very careful when climbing the ladder of success who you step on,as you might just see them on the way down:thinkingface: has he pissed in someones boots:thinkingface:

8. :eyes:

9. I know my own licence covers me to drive 7.5 tonne as long as it is for non commercial purposes as part of the 1997 licence swap over. I didn't know that I'd need a cpc course if I was to drive one as a job.

10. i know his race licence was from ireland because the acu wouldnt let him race over here.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. or is it.... :thinkingface::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. I used to do this, I drove a 7.5t for a couple of weeks and have driven minibuses commercially - you worried me that i did it illegally, however just checked and the CPC only came into force in 2008 and licence holders where given 5 years to do the 35 hrs required, so in theory i would have needed a CPC from sep 2014; fortunately all the work was done before this. I had absolutely no idea the situation had changed until now.

13. trial now moved to Jan 6th 2020, expected to last 3 days.

14. Why?

15. Didn’t he take a UK tracked vehicle driving test for the WWI tank project?

16. @Ash34 he had a massive row with the acu and they wouldn't renew his licence.

17. Hopefully on the day the judge is a huge fan and lets him off after watching the back cataloges:upyeah:

18. Really? All you need to do is fill out a form ffs... it's not difficult to get one!

19. Unless you're in America, guilty unit proven innocent

Do Not Sell My Personal Information