1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H2

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Jimmy899, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Had a play on an H2 yesterday. Wow, what a machine. It’s heavy and uncomfortable, but none of that really matters when you have a supercharger!

I was skeptical about the H2 but after riding one I now believe the hype.

16E4BE04-F8A0-45AA-923A-AE632889F7B4.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  2. Is that the h2r??

3. Just an H2 but with a full system.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's like HS2 but only slightly cheaper

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. It’s more bang for your buck than any Ducati! ;)

6. 240 bhp??

7. can you ride the full-fat one anywhere? isn't it louder than allowed on any UK track?

8. The one I rode (H2) needs to be mapped, but I’m lead to believe you’re looking at 240+ after that.

The full fat version (H2R) is not road legal, and due to noise regs would not get on your average track day, so a little pointless for your average joe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Theyre bonkers. Had a good look at one in P&H. It looks very well built. Must be nuts on the road. You'd need an Autobahn.

10. Saw one out and about as I was riding around East Sussex and Surrey on Sunday. Not my cup of tea looks wise but can appreciate it for what it is; a fantastic piece of engineering.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. There is a good chance that was the one I rode, especially if it was with an R1 and a SuperDuke.

Not really my cup of tea either but
    my short time in the saddle really made me appreciate what a bike it is. The build quality is almost as impressive as the power.

12. Certainly a bike to buy once it's had a nice decade of depreciation.

13. Will check the bike cam tonight but it was in a convoy of a couple of bikes. Probably was you. I was heading in the opposite direction.

It will have been somewhere on this section of my ride 3D982FF5-F312-446B-99CB-1AE78C457C86.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Guess cannot beat iron lungs (turbo or compressor) when it comes to low down torque..hp is just a figure at top end.
    Seen a H2R at Doni on a noisy day...blimey was twisting the frame and spining the rear even when going from 4th to 5th gear. The 1000cc seemed like 600cc compared the this thing.
    Go for it :upyeah:

15. Saw Niall Mackenzie take the H2R round Oulton the other year,,,you could hear it all round the circuit.

16. Awesome (I nearly purchased one)

The standard H2 will get out dragged by a Beamer but as said you can tune them easy enough.

However I’m reliably informed that the tuned ones blow up if the internals aren’t done!

17. is that photographed next to Send prison?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  19. They aren't real H2 Kawasakis.......

......but this is one. The original rocket propelled rubber band.

Kawasaki-H2-750.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Lovely bikes but 40k for the "R" ?? Just too much ? Surely better off buying a hp4/gsxr/zx10 etc etc, and giving it to Jack Frost at Holeshot Racing and having it turbo charged with all engine internals done and circa 300-400 bhp for half the price. This is of course if you are solely after mind bending performance. :cool:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information