1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haircut 100

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Expat Jack, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Within the next few weeks many of us (well, those with any hair left that us) will need a hair cut.
    Creating this thread so you can post up pictures of your DIY haircuts/hairdos.
    Mrs EPJ has booked my services for a tinting. I am looking forward to it. I have also got my eyes on the dogs clippers for a natty buzz cut.
    My kids are now keeping a good distance from me as I keep threatening to do their hair.
    Pics please.

2. Buzz cut, as always, for me.

Expect a lot fewer selfies from wimmins on social media going forward.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It won’t be long before we find out the real colour of some people’s hair :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Time to share your razors lads..... No one wants a 70's beaver..... May be you do, I draw the line at hairy armpits.

Hairy legs..... boke

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. No you won't. Nobody "needs" a haircut. Just let it grow however it grows. No problem!

6. Anyone seen that clip of Ivanka Trump on twitter where she's wearing no makeup?

Hubba hubba hubba.

7. bloody hippy!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. make sure ya clippers are fully charged before ya start ya haircut...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Damned skippy. Not making that mistake again!

10. When you say haircut, does that include the unmentionables?

Eg the fruit n veg department... ?

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. No.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Meat and veg in my case.

13. Get your hair cut, hippy.

Yes, you. You know who you are.

14. and go to the fucken dentist... he knows who he is...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  15. Ahhh chipolata hey? Could be worse, you might have been issued with a cocktail sausage, mind you very popular at some parties I’ve heard.. people poke em with sharp sticks mind..

I’m a veggie so for the blessed it’s a cucumber or as in my case a manky half peeled soggy banana.. X

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. 8CB9D3BD-3C0E-43B0-B296-578CED5B0801.gif

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information