1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Half Faired 900ss In Orkney

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Woolfie, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Hi everyone,

Always fancied a Ducati and took a notion for a 900SS recently after someone local had one and wouldn't part with it!
    It's a '93 model and I'm not sure if it came with half fairings as standard or not (maybe someone more knowledgable can put me right on this) but I'm in the process of getting full fairings as well so I can have the choice between the two whenever it suits me.
    It's an import with km/h speedo and was only imported to the UK this year but I have no idea where it was imported from!
    So far so good anyway, lovin the way it rides and of course the lovely termignoni sound with the baffles removed :heart_eyes:

IMG_20201107_145118.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  2. Welcome Wooly Fie, she looks nice, riding baffle less is fine, in Orkney nobody can hear you scream!

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Looks lovely, welcome

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hi newbie wool
    Love the SS not so much the bikini fairing
    You forgot my bin in your pic :)

Welcome into our mad house

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ha I was unaware of the requirement for bin pics until I read some other newbie threads! They're just round the corner if that's any consolation... :D

• Love You Love You x 1
  7. Perfect :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Welcome on board Mr half-dressed biker,:upyeah:....also looking for a set of those termignoni's myself,now where do you live.;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hello and welcome. I hope you don't mind me saying I think you should change your mirrors back to the factory ones.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I agree with you - although they probably offer better vision than the original ones. I'll keep scanning ebay for some though.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yup, the standard ones are hopeless but look good. Put Vitaloni Storm into Google for suppliers. I put wide angle mirrors on mine to improve the view.

• Like Like x 1
  12. DSC_0374.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  13. Me personally i'll find out very soon how good these mirrors are or not,folks have slagged off the 916 mirrors for decades but i think they're great....but not perfect.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Welcome dude

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information