1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Halfords Motorcycle Clearance Sale

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Expat Jack, Apr 22, 2021.

• Like Like x 8
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. Ooh. Thank you.

just got a new battery for £10.

:)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Incredibly low priced but nothing seems to be available in the 5 shops near me or for home delivery!

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Ditto. Plus when trying to buy a jug of oil it not only insisted on me inputting my reg number, it then insisted the reg number didn’t exist.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. The only thing available to me is that bicycle lock

5. Well, at least Alan’s happy. :cool:

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Just got a battery charger for a fiver, for the mower. At first none locally but tried different towns and got one 7 miles away. Bargain

• Like Like x 4
  7. More happy campers.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Halfords sales person reckoned that they were clearing shelves for new brands. Hopefully that means we can still use our Halfords discount on bike-specific stuff:thinkingface: Not sure how accurate that info is, but hey...

9. I don't really need to give Halford's too much personal information, so went to the 'don't know your reg no' and noted no motorcycles were listed in the drop down menu, so selected something befitting a member of this forum.
    I thought I'd be onto a loser as I'd presumed the Halford's database would work out a motorcycle battery wouldn't fit in a Ferrari F40, but clearly it doesn't, so was able order the correct battery for the bike as a spare, in stock only a few miles away for £10!.
    Also picked up some bulb kits for £1, which will no doubt sit on the shelf for years as now I have spares, I'll never have another bulb failure.....
    They still have some stuff left but as already mentioned, looks like it's what's currently in store, so no delivery available (and presumably pretty difficult to ship batteries anyway).

#12 Mr Bimble, Apr 23, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  10. Thanks for this tip-off Richard @Expat Jack as wouldn't have known without it. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  11. Wheel rim tape.... tempted.
    :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. All I'm seeing listed are some incandescent bulbs (hello the 1950's want their technology back), some oil, a helmet and a battery. Not a massive choice.

13. Managed to get 1 l oil for a quid
    Think it was the lasr one

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just purchased two batteries for 748 at £10 each.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Got 4 litres or the Valovline fully synthetic 10w-50 for a fiver.

Same spec as the Ducati recommended Shell 15w-50 just a slightly lower grade viscosity which should be fine.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Well. Ive just taken my own advice and scored a spare battery for the 748 for £10. Too cheap to pass on TBH.
    @cookster @bradders 996/998 same battery.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Just collected my £5 smart battery charger, it’s currently working on a car battery that was completely flat, interesting to see how it performs over the next 24 hrs or so. Brilliant value, the various cables alone would be more than a fiver!!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information