1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halfords Socket Set.

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by 1976dc, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Didn't know where to post this. Apologies if this is the wrong spot.

Halfords have knocked down the price of their 150 piece set to £100.00 again. I Bought one last year for 80 and thought it was a bargain. Excellent value for money. Only downside is the case isn't too clever and one side tends doesn't grip the sockets so it has to be opened the socket side lying on the deck facing upwards (if you catch my drift) to stop them falling out.

Link below.

Cheers.

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/ga...essional-150-piece-socket-ratchet-spanner-set

2. yep got the Halfords pro ,great tool set cant fault it ,

3. Perfectly adequate for 'light' home garage work. Like poncing about with your cherished motorbike now and again. On an industrial level it would be shagged in no time.

4. suppose you've always got strap on tools:upyeah: oops snap on

5. How did you know?

6. the sockets are fine bought a set 25years ago combine it with a good ratchet.

7. no comment :Nailbiting:

8. Good kit. Can't fault mine and it's got a lifetime guaranty.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Back to £200 again now.:Woot:

10. leave it a week, it will be back on sale.....

11. Bought one 15 year ago - they are great value - no issues

12. Yup - I've got this set in a previous sale and its had some abuse over the years but still working a treat. I thought it was going to be junk but am pleased with how its done.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information