1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hamilton Spoiler!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Arquebus, Nov 6, 2020.

• Funny Funny x 3
  1. The look on the dog’s face says it all :joy: Andy

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. A great lad / racing driver when he arrived in formula one back in the day,he is responsible for getting me watching again,but what a total wanker that boy is these days,perhaps he should team up with Trump.......

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. bell
    end

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Wanker

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. The comments below the picture are all positive though. o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Yep comments are brilliant. Seems he’s only popular with himself .

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. You have to respect him for an incredible driving career and beating Schumacher's seemingly unatainable number of race wins.

BUT his political statements and the way he bahaves is pretty disappointing, especially around BLM.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I agree, what a knobhead, he should stick to driving cars, all the rest shows him up as a bellend. IMO.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. Great racing driver, total hypocrite will be racing in Turkey next weekend.
    Country supports terrorists, invaded Iraq and murdered Kurdish civilians.
    I don’t suppose the French drivers / Renault will feel to comfortable there.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Happy to 'take the knee' in countries which uphold the highest standards of human rights, I hope he refuses to race in Saudi Arabia now they have been added to the calendar.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. As a racing driver probably the GOAT

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Pink lipstick too, by the looks of it.......

Is this a pre-cursor to announcing he is vacating the wardrobe?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Utter twonk...
    Narcissistic poser.
    He may be the most successful F1 driver ever ( which is not the same as the best ) but he is still an arrogant idiot.

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. Have you lot ever thought that he might just be trolling you?

He’s probably sitting in one of his multi-million pound mansions absolutely laughing his Gucci socks off while planning what stunt he can pull next to make men of a certain age and demographic even more furious than they already are! :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Have you lot ever thought that he might just be trolling you?

He’s probably sitting in one of his multi-million pound mansions absolutely laughing his Gucci socks off while planning what he stunt he can pull next to make men of a certain age and demographic even more furious than they already are! :D

16. Cannot agree with you there. Certainly heading to be the most successful driver ever but as has already been said, that is not the same as the best. You have to win championships for more than one manufacturer to earn that accolade IMO. Andy

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. He might have a lot of money, but do you really believe he has the brain to come up with what you suggest?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Have you ever seen him laughing?? Seems to have had a humour by pass at birth.

I get your message though. He won’t give a fuck what anyone thinks....

• Like Like x 1
  19. He’s never struck me as being stupid and I doubt you’d get far in F1 without some brains as you need some mechanical knowledge, tactical nous, be able to interpret and apply telemetry and to communicate info about the car’s performance to the engineers.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Quite right......he has to know which button to push to make the radio work so he can have a whinge when he knows he isn't going to win.

But you know as well as I do, you can know your subject inside out without necessarily having any common sense.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information