1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hamilton Spoiler!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Arquebus, Nov 6, 2020.

1. I’m guessing My point as I said that even MR bean would win in the car is coming to a point....anyway it puts his titles in perspective....

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Would he still be knighted if George wins o_O

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. :punch:

9A671205-7F07-480E-B09B-AD419C4ADD7C.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  4. According to a local that was on a straight road going uphill.

5. I see he drubbed the paddock in all sessions yesterday. Bottas must feel a right tit. I wonder if team Mercedes will turn down the power :thinkingface: If they don’t there’ll be lot of egg on faces in that garage.... Love it!

6. Big difference in doing it once than regularly over 7 years. :thinkingface:

Which BTW hasn't happened yet !

#346 portboy, Dec 5, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. In this case once will be enough!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. This kid’s jumped out of a reliant robin or something and has just hammered the whole F1 paddock. Do you think that’s due to the car or his amaaaaaaazing talent?? Or maybe a bit of both??

• Like Like x 1
  9. I never known you to be so complementary to a fellow man, are you related or just an ardent admirer ?:heart_eyes:

10. I reckon if he repeats that performance today LH will send the boys round....

11. Rude boys .......... ?

12. This true:D
    Yep
    Rent boys?

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Well... Mercedes carried out a massive foot shooting exercise on Sunday :D :D :D

But it does beg the question - why do they pay LH so much when George can get the same performance out of the car after three day practice ?
    And - why are they paying Valteri so much when he can't?

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Total respect for Russell the other day with his mature head on young shoulders & gutted for him with the team PC bullshit,but one swallow doesn't make a summer does it.LH is ruthless / relentless every race weekend that's why he has 7 world titles.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. massive experiment that went tits up....
    right up to the point where they pulled the plug with a pit manoeuvre....

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Just saw this and felt compelled to post it.... :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2CF9EC59-7C56-446A-952C-3AD3571A363E.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Harsh! Bwaaaaaahahahaha

• Like Like x 1
  19. Is it 'My favourite things' from the Sound of Music?

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Like or loath Hamilton, he wiped the smile of spoilt brat Max Crashhappens face last weekend.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information