1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hamilton Spoiler!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Arquebus, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Dont think so mate. It’s a lot to debate on, fact is the season is long and he won’t get his eight and stops next year to get the uk going after brexit....surely he’s a night.;)

2. They’re all spoiled brats...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hamilton was brought up on a council estate, hardly a spoilt brat like MV born with a sliver spoon.’

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sorry but MV had a face like a slapped arse last Sunday.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I keep hearing this. His dad had heaps of cash. You don’t get competitive in karting if you’re skint. Hamilton comes from money, same as everyone else in F1.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Who was that YTS lad that got Hamilton’s car for one race? And nearly won!! Hamilton’s got the fastest car. And he’s a cvnt. So there....

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Think that comment applies to anyone who competes in any motor sport

8. I don't mind hamilton and mercedes win all time, but F1 lost me after the knee down nonsense. Any sport supposed to be above politics.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Exactly. It ain’t cheap. I earn a good wage and I’d like to do track days in a car. But the cost puts me right off. Running a bike is expensive but not as expensive as a car...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. His dad took redundancy and then worked 3 menial jobs to pay for the karting. Where’s your evidence that Hamilton “comes from money”?

• Like Like x 1
  11. His Father may not have had heaps of cash but someone did and fronted the money for him.

12. Fek right off with yer evidence bollox!! You haven’t got yer daft wig on now you know.

Karting costs a bastard fortune....

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. How do you know? I actually wear it all the time except for when I’m on a motorcycle, for which eventuality I’ve adapted a Go Pro mount to attach it to the top of my helmet

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Best retort of 2021 so far

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. What????

16. It is a proper fortune. Like proper! It was cheaper for me to move to cars than stay in karts haha

I thought we already did the whole did he didn’t he thing?

simplified.

was he fucking minted = no.

Was he poor = also no.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Didn’t he get picked up very early on by McClaren and funded from then on in his karting career and after? That’s how he got the best machinery etc. I’m sure it’s a case for a lot of parents without the dough behind them, they go bust hanging in there trying to stay competitive and hope their little darling gets picked up and if they don’t they disappear into the “could have been’s.

Not that I’m in any way defending Hamilton, as for his talent, yeah sure he’s good, he wouldn’t be in the best car in the paddock if he wasn’t but he same could be said for the top 6 at least, they could all win titles in that car, what I don’t know is, is that car good despite him or because of him? Does his input keep that car on top for so many seasons or is it the team? I suspect it’s the latter?
    I still think the way he has conducted himself over recent years makes him a royal twat though and has contributed to turning me off watching the sport altogether.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. People that were around the paddocks around that time, me included have spoken about it in this thread buddy.
    There’s some pretty accurate shit in here.

19. Bottas has been driving the car for a while and is an also ran
    Russel gets in it and drives like Hamilton.
    To me that shows the driver also makes a difference its not just the car

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. The last thing a team wants is two drivers who are as good as each other, I recall that happening twice in the past, both times at Mclaren and both times it didn’t end well.
    The best combination is a talented driver who will win you races and a teammate who won’t upset the Apple cart but who’s father owns an orchard ;)

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information