1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hamilton Spoiler!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Arquebus, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Thats the theory the second driver guards the chosen drivers rear. Bottas doesn't do that very well.
    You forget Mercedes with 2 drivers fighting for the number 1 spot

2. I am not a fan of stage musicals but would rather of been reading about that than this carrot

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. No he wasn't - that's all part of his manufactured "poor boy made good" persona. His dad has his own IT consultancy company and could afford to take him karting every weekend nobody from a council estate can do that.
    The council estate thing is about as real as his "is it becuz I is black?" nonsense - his mother is a white, blue-eyed blonde...

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. To me, that shows that Bottas isn't as good as Hamilton (sorry, but he's not even close). But Russell is - and as soon as he gets a full-time Merc drive we'll see just how much it's about the car and how good Hamilton really is (or isn't)...
    My god-son worked for Merc F1 at the start of the hybrid era - I asked him once if Hamilton ever went onto the shop floor, he said "yes, sometimes, but everyone there thinks he's a COCK !"

• Like Like x 2
  5. Got granny’s cardigan on again

B74CE32C-AFCB-4F5F-B013-1499F0B0AB98.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. Incredible sportsman and one we should all be proud of whatever his financial background or the colour of his ma.
    It actually says more about you if you’re bothered by that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Or what he wears ffs :joy:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Nah....

If you dress yourself up like a 3rd rate tosser at a fancy dress party, it doesn't matter if you are an incredible sportsman who has achieved great things, you still deserve to be called on it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Yep, remember Beckham and his Sarong?? :laughing:

10. Hamilton gets richly deserved flak because he often comes across as a weapons grade twat. Y’know, like Owen Jones… :D

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Never thought id see the day fashion defining someones personality would ever come up on a motorcycle forum, you've clearly never been to box hill on a weekend lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Owen Jones wouldnt be arsed about how white someones mother was tbf.

Why are people so bothered about his background, Lando Norris family's in the top 500 richest in the country.
    Think its safe to say Hamiltons dad taking him karting at the local track as a kid doesnt come close to the upbringing/financial backing hes had..

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Was his family house not high rise enough for you (or made out of mud)?

14. Owen Jones?

Owen Peter Jones is a British newspaper columnist, political commentator, journalist, author, and Labour Party activist. He writes a column for The Guardian and contributes to the New Statesman and Tribune. He has weekly web series, The Owen Jones Show, and The Owen Jones Podcast.

What have I missed?

15. Sorry I can't stand the bloke, so far up his own rectum it's unbelievable. Didn't he recently try and take on Hamilton watches and try and copyright the name for himself, even though Hamilton watches were founded in 1892???? That's just utter f*ck whittery at it's finest.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...le-ban-luxury-watchmakers-Hamilton-brand.html

I've said this before, but I lost interest in F1 probably 20 years ago when they introduced pit stops, once that happened it became a procession and then years of manufacturing the rules to try and make it interesting.

That coupled with primadonna's the likes of Hamilton just killed it for me.

But, I have to acknowledge his achievements, it would be unfair of me not to, he is an amazing driver I assume with so many titles to his name. Would I ever want to meet him, not a chance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Who cares about how brown/white people are? Or how much money they've got? Well, you obviously. You keep banging on about it....

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Hmm ok...

"The council estate thing is about as real as his "is it becuz I is black?" nonsense - his mother is a white, blue-eyed blonde..."

Comments like that dont shine this forum in a great light at all imo.

Try and be better x

18. Someone seems to be getting confused with disliking an individual because they come across as a cock with because of their colour :rolleyes:

Also seem to be missing pretty much everyone saying what a great driver he is.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information