1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hamilton Spoiler!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Arquebus, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Made out of mud? There you go again.... You're obsessed with race! I bet you're one of these white people with dreadlocks :laughing:

2. After you, Sir....

3. He suits blue, I like his shoes.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Undoubtedly a great driver, though I'd put him some way behind the likes of Senna, Schumacher, and Clark. I think he's been very well managed throughout his career. And also fortunate with the machinery. He comes across as a nice guy, though I can't work out if that's genuine, or just more slick PR?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Slick PR. He's a nob. I've mentioned this before but he likes his bikes too. Turned up to a gig I was at in Almeria. All hush hush, didn't speak to anyone. Even the spanner man assigned to him, a mate of mine. Just sat with his hood up, shades on looking at his phone.... No one knew he'd been there until he'd slipped away. Miserable twat....

6. It’s a shame because his brother Nic is a decent bloke.

• Like Like x 1
  7. :laughing: I can believe it. Years ago Michael and Mario Andretti walked around the place I was working (fat little f**ckers). They wouldn't make eye contact with any of us on the shop floor.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Could be he was simply hoping to have some private time, although not speaking to put bitch is a bit off.

My opinion is based on hypocrisy and dress sense. They outweigh how much I admire his talent. For me.

9. He's heading for 40, and I'm not sure he owns a mirror... I'm impressed that he's got a lot more hair now, than he had 10 years ago though.

10. Mary has a bit of an unhealthy obsession with Owen Jones and shoehorns a mention of him into a post every few days

To the rest of the room - don’t you think there’s just a tiny bit of a possibility that LH’s “surprising” sartorial choices might just be a way of deliberately winding your “grumpy grandad” demographic up for sh!ts and giggles? I mean, it must really hurt to know that a guy who dresses like a girl can drive faster and can pull hotter women than you ever could? :p

Not to mention the fact that every time he wears a skirt or looks like he’s run through a washing line, it drives traffic to his social media and the pay-per-click ads on his pages go up in value. So, he’s not only trolling you, but by drawing attention to his frequent fashion fauxs pas, you are making him even richer!

11. Nice try. No, he’s still a cvnt :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. Just playing Devil’s advocate, but perhaps he was simply having a sh!t day and didn’t feel like interacting? In the past few years he’s fallen out with his dad, broken up with his long term girlfriend and been under immense pressure in his day job. Not everyone can be a sunny and approachable character like Rossi all the time.

While I’d like the money that goes along with being a celeb sportsman, I’d hate the fame as I can think of nothing worse than being gawped at, photographed and spoken to by randoms every time I left the house, especially if I was already dealing with personal/family/professional issues.

13. See. Told you he was cvnt :upyeah:

14. Because someone doesn't fit Society's general description of how you SHOULD dress, doesn't make him any less of a person.
    Would i dress like that? No. But i wish i had his courage to make my own decisions in all walks of life regardless of what anyone else thinks, as he does.
    Just bear in mind we are all probably more the type of person the leaders of the world want than he is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Why does he or anyone else deserve to get “called on it” for dressing in an unconventional way?

I’ve never understood why non-conformists are so threatening to the normcore majority. Actually that’s not true - I do understand. We humans are tribal and any deviation from the tribal norm undermines group cohesion so the nonconformist has to be brought back into line, usually by shaming or shunning.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I get the impression Hamilton has had his bum wiped his whole life. And I reckon some of the past greats would have twatted Vettel and Verstappen for the stunts they've pulled. Verstappen will probably continue to take liberties now, because he thinks Hamilton will lift.

17. I’ve worn a sarong. And it was liberating.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Lewis is young, rich & successful. Three things that will piss off most middle aged miserable bastards.

I like him. But then again, his dress sense does suck. I'm a middle aged miserable bastard.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. :rolleyes:.

20. Unfortunately that comes with the territory, you don't become an F1 driver and not expect to get papped. Likewise you don't go out with a Pussycat doll and TV celeb and get papped.

Given that his net worth is over £200M he could easily hire any racetrack in the world with his mates and have a blast around etc.

And as mentioned earlier his ego is bigger than the universe and trying to claim the copyright on his name against a major watch manufacturer is beyond comprehension.

As as MH says he's still a c*nt!

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information