1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hamilton Spoiler!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Arquebus, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Why? Verstappen got 2nd from the back of the grid last time out. Fastest cars will always be up there. Especially if they get the strategy and pit stops right.

I wonder what Bottas’ team orders are? Take MV out in turn 1 probably :rolleyes:

2. That, and then smack that whiny git Horner in the mouth.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Only if it had matching gaffa taped boots ;)

Which I have done several times btw

• Like Like x 1
  4. What colour?

5. Actually, when on a DUK day the CSS instructor put some striped black and yellow stuff on for me ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm more of a silver kinda guy myself.

silver.jpg

7. Love him or hate him he can drive a car quite well can’t he.

Cant believe the last race of the season is 2 weeks before Christmas :astonished:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Was just thinking same. Won’t give any spoilers but the hard luck yesterday, sprint race rubbish then the penalty that was due today anyway to get where he did showed what real class he has (as a driver)

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. I quite enjoyed that race :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. It was an enjoyable race. Just goes to show you can piss it with a faster car. Just like LH was saying last week. He’s such a twat…

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Absolute race craft from Hamilton today. Stunning drive

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. You mean like Max has had for the last 4 races?

13. Watched a bit of the sprint race yesterday. Can’t remember f1 being that interesting to watch

14. The twats have been the rage for centuries for mankind.

15. Can't stand Verstappen or Horner.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ha ha, bollox!! :laughing:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. Yes. Exactly. Penny dropped yet??

18. You hate every cvnt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. The greatest there ever was. You can argue the toss all you like, but he is greatest racing driver there ever has been and the records illustrate that. I disliked Schuey when he was a driver, but even I recognised he was the best there had been up until then.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  20. I’ve not watched F1 for years so it was the first time I’d seen Verstappen drive.

Now I know that you have to be single minded and selfish to be a winner but he seems a rather dirty driver to me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information