1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hamilton Spoiler!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Arquebus, Nov 6, 2020.

1. You're taking this all a bit too seriously, don't you think. Carry on critiquing my posts if you've got nothing better to do. I'm off to watch the football.

2. Anyway, back to on thread- Hamilton’s a cock. I think we can all agree on that right? Thought so. Excellent :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Bang on topic ^ - keeps the Gods happy. :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Can’t there be a little thread drift?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. and also room for a bit of deeply cryptic sarcasm? :relieved:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Fixed that for you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. I must say there have been many times in this life I’ve been a cock. It’s a fucking big club though :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I'm a founding member. Pun intended.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. it is a massive club, proud to be part of it.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes, but thought it might wear away/wear out all the to’s and fro’s and minuses and pluses, as I usually say, I’m sure his mum loves him. I will always remember the irony of the “monkeys at the back of the grid “interview.

12. Pretty sure Mazepin hasnt evolved as far as being classified as a monkey.

13. Everyone needs to join that club now and again. We can’t be all gods like @Advikaz , with wank hair, tiny triceps and a lass that loves being rimmed to almost death, daily…..

;-)

• Funny Funny x 5

14. Join the club. I’ve got my own club because I’m original as fuck and have grilled more birds than George Foreman x

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. @El Toro can you please change advikaz username to 'wank hair'

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Just jealous that the Comb over gets the ladies soggy

• Funny Funny x 5
  17. Well it looks like game over if LH’s car remains massively faster this weekend. Listening to Brundle it’s unraceable at the current performance levels. They reckon LH enjoyed an 18mph advantage down the straights in Brazil. Mental!!

18. What a cock

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information