1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hamilton Spoiler!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Arquebus, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Surely that’s a wind up??

2. He wore it just for you...;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. so.. Kingspan sponsorship then.. :thinkingface:

4. The question's can he bag another championship from behind this time on the points.:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I hope so :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. It's advantage Verstappen but apply the pressure and see if he goes pop.:upyeah:

7. [​IMG]

8. That looks very dangerous if in the gents with a beer's inside you.:cold_sweat:

9. It isn’t. It’s advantage Hamilton. Look at the bookies odds if you don’t believe me. He’s favourite. He’s got a faster/better car. The wanker… :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. He's the perfect role model for these very odd strange times that we live in today.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Looks like Mercedes have it covered. LH 2 tenths quicker with an old engine ffs. Another blood bath in qualifying today me thinks.... Rubbish!! :(

12. Anything to keep the WDC from sausage lips.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. May the best man/ car / team win.

• Like Like x 2
  14. "Ignoring waved double yellow flags".

Max got a 5 place grid penalty for that in Qatar. Will Hamilton get the same?

15. He should do. But the Mercedes seems head and shoulders right now. Doubt it would be enough to hold him off.

16. And resolved!

ad5bccd5-7bdc-49f7-aec0-36e084d67e7a.jpg

17. That was tense qualifying...

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. I've not seen it as yet, tonight at 8.30 channel 4, that's great news as Lewis is a racer at heart so perfect for the kill from behind.....Verstappen your horse meat.

19. Tut tut

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Don’t normally watch F1 but did tonight. Apologies if this has been covered off or if it’s a daft question but WTF!!
    How are they letting the cars go so slow on a circuit with so many blind bends? Is this normal now?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information