1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hamilton Spoiler!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Arquebus, Nov 6, 2020.

1. That was a bit special from Max until he thumped the safety barrier.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. I can do do Motogp pace for a little bit of a corner then i will fall off.
    No good being so fast you crash

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pissed myself when he smacked the barrier :D.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Summary of 28 pages for those with a life….

He’s a cock, a hypocritical cock at that. Some say he’s a great driver, some say it’s the car, many are in a tough place where we don’t like him but are proud a Brit is smashing the others and winning!

HTH those who have paint drying to watch instead….:poop::joy::joy::grinning::grinning::grinning::joy::joy::sob::sob::sob::sob::grinning::joy:

#544 bradders, Dec 5, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. 0.4 up going into the last corner. Wow... Incredible lap up to that point.... :astonished: That's motorsport I guess. Bugger....

6. Need Bottas to do a job today. They both need to get off the line well. Can’t see much over taking on this track. After this race Hamilton and Max could be level on points.

7. Yeah:upyeah:, if he's broken his gearbox is there a penalty like a engine failure or not.:thinkingface:

8. I didn't think that i just thought he threw the kitchen sink at it as a driver on his game, may the best man win in the last round purely for entertainment reasons.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. 5 place grid penalty. If the gearbox is dinged and deemed a tad dodgy, Red Bull will change it. A 5 place grid penalty is better than a potential DNF. A DNF for either MV or LH right now is game over….

10. So advantage Lewis again, but only if he keeps it on the black stuff with his teammate riding shotgun.

11. You’re not allowed to say that anymore.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I was referring to your career move into waitering. :)

I have no genuine interest in who wins in F1 TBH.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I did use an old saying yesterday in a shop with two members of staff and they said the same thing, but they got it for what it's with No hangups.:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. They haven’t changed it yet so if they don’t it’s as you were on the grid

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Whatever happens it's a real nailbiter and hopefully down to the wire.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Christian Horner looks like one of the biggest weasels you could ever come across in life doesn’t he. Horrible.

Looking forward to this afternoons race, may the best man win etc.. you couldn’t say either of them didn’t deserve it now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Hmmm…. No…. I don’t think so :thinkingface:

Not watched F1 regularly for years. I found it very boring. At least the run in this year is interesting. With a team finally taking it to Mercedes. Go Max!

18. agree, could hardly even recognise him since he was in the Spice Girls.

19. He was a weasel over the multi 21 affair. And nothing has changed. Toto summed him and Marko up with the No Gentlemen comment.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information