1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Handlebar Vibes

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Fraser, Jul 3, 2020.

1. hi all. Any new SF owners also feeling serious vibration in right hand bar? after about 20 mins my hand is practically numb. lack of cruise makes giving it a shake a pain :-( Got heated grips going on at first service so fingers crossed (when i can feel them) that might help.......??

2. I have not such a thing on my SF. I think you’re holding on to tight on the bars.

3. don't think so.
    cheers Nick but don't think that is the case here.

4. I suffer with this issue too on all bikes....

I fitted similar to this on them all - it helps..

I also roll up some lead sheet like a sausage and tap into the bars.

(I also get slightly numb hands after lifting or carrying heavy stuff or a few days of painting and decorating (gripping))

upload_2020-7-3_12-38-31.png

• Like Like x 1
  5. interesting ta. over the years i have suffered from it on some bikes but not all which is why i don't think it is how i am riding. the 1260PP i have just exchanged didn't have the problem but i find the new V4SF bad. as mentioned will see if heated grips and therefore tad more 'padding' makes a difference. if not will try the bar ends cheers

6. Hi Ive got heated grips on my Streetfighter. Had no problem with vibration.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information