1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Handlebar Width For Ram Mount

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by tifosi256, Apr 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hi All,

Hopefully a quick, easy one.

So that I can mount some of the RAM compatible kit from previous bikes (which all had clip-ons so I had a central RAM ball), I'm looking at something like this for the Multi 1260:
    https://www.ram-mount.co.uk/torqueÂ...e-with-1-ball-1125-to-15-diameter-p-2238.html

What I don't know, and can't find online, is what the diameter of the handlebars are, so that I can get the right size.

Does anyone here know?

Thanks.

2. Well, I think they are 22mm at the narrow part, and 28mm at the fat part. I got one of these so it didn't really matter:
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. If you need a mount for above the dash so it’s in your eye line I have some in stock.
    Www.iconicparts.uk

4. That's perfect, thank you!

5. Hi Jamie,

This is for non-GPS stuff (think go-pro etc). I wish I'd bumped into your site and stuff earlier though. I've got a Navihalter on order but it's taking forever to arrive (I needed it by this Saturday). I'd much rather have bought from you. If it is lost in the post (it's starting to look that way), I'll ask for a refund and order from you.

6. If you buy one today I’ll send it special delivery today. Be with you tomorrow

7. Suppose if the Navihalter shows up, I can sell it here.

Go on then :) What's the best way to get this done?

8. Straight from the website
    Www.iconicparts.uk

9. Quick! To the post office with you :yum

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sent

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information