1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Handlebars Up A Bit.

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Yoozy, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Anyone lifted thier handlebars up 20mm ish? Risers, new bars? Are enduro bars taller?

2. Ducati, apparently have risers. Back in March they said they write be available June/July. Thanks for the reminder, I must check

3. On a multi ?? You're gonna end up......:D

hqdefault.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1

4. Those are the handlebars @Wayne58 has on his bike, they give him just enough room for his tank bag :D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. And with heated grips......

6. He can't bloody ride that surely ?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Not with a tank bag on as well......:worried:

8. I have 20mm risers on mine. Sits me slightly more upright. For me I was leaning forward a bit too much and the risers did the job.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. My neck, shoulders, elbows and wrists have taken some hammer over the years. Just 10/20mm would make a huge difference.
    Graftin like a dick saving for bloody motorbikes.

And fambly shit obvs. They’ve always been an inconvenience, bikes<>fambly :thinkingface:

10. I raised it up add on Rox 1 1/8" and 2" raise

DSC01380.JPG

DSC01381.JPG

DSC01384.JPG

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Had some of them on a Tuono, felt a bit odd. Just couldn’t get on with them, cracking idea though.

12. Taller bars might be a cheaper option.

13. That’s what I’m thinking. Enduro ones any taller?

14. Certainly a different part number:

36015561AA - Multistrada

36015441BB - Enduro

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm a mechanical numpty. Are the risers fairly straightforward to fit and, any problems with rerouting cables?

16. I’ll check em out on Wednesday when I’m in.
    I think I’ve lifted/swapped the bars on every bike I’ve had for 10-15 years now. The Mutleys have lasted longer than any other.

17. CD9A9FF4-C850-4181-B6A4-BB478FED864F.jpeg Certainly look taller

• Like Like x 1
  18. I tried the Rox risers first but they do pull too tight on the brake lines for my liking. I switched over to the standard 20mm Ducati risers and they’re fine.

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information