1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Harley-davidson Launches A Lego Multistrada

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Lord Farquaad, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Simply awful.

2. ey, it's the best looking Harley we have seen in a while :)
    but it is the ugliest adventure bike ever, for sure!

3. I'm not convinced it's any uglier than the confused obese duck look of an R1200GSA....

4. Now they'll sell even less bikes :joy:
    Although to be told I quite liked the look of the new Fat Bob. Have you seen the street fighter they're going to make too? Interesting to be honest. I'm sure all the pure breed Harley nuts will be foaming at the mouth right now.

5. Thinking this could be an investment.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. If I were you I'd go for a Dyson Ball Barrow :thinkingface:

Ballbarrow.jpg

#26 Exige, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Or if you can find one: a ballbarrow prototype like mine :innocent:

ballbarrow....jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. OR something even older from your youth perhaps :thinkingface:

untitled.png

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. It’s the bastard child of the Harley Fat Bob and the Royal Enfield Himalayan...

10. The alternatives

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Can't beat a nice impartial view.....:D

It's a pig.....;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. The pan American looks like something Roby the robot might have ridden in the late 60,s fugly imho .

13. That tracked alternative looks like it could be fun :)

14. Heh Don't forget Guzzi

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Like the bike and the colour scheme:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I fail to see the point in posting that. Sorry, but there is absolutely no connection between those bikes at all. The fundamental bike itself, nor the style or the intended use. I cannot imagine two more completely different bikes.

I'm not a lover of the new H-D but the headlight is the only glaringly standout oddity and the engine's interesting. Water cooled 1250 V-Twin Adventure bike with a badge. Hmm, where have I come across that before.

17. I don't find it offensive, I wouldn't spend my money on it but I like the fact they've done something different. It has a certain Tonka toy quality to it, I imagine it will ride like a pig, HD regulars will hate it as they just don't like change full stop.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information