1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has Anyone Used Ducabike Master Cylinders?

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by psych0hans, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Are they any good? I’m getting a used set for a very good price. Would I be able to replace the seals, if needed? Thank you!

54233A81-05CE-4520-AD5F-87DCBE219370.jpeg
    324F64E8-90D3-45AF-A4EA-3C63058F7B73.jpeg

2. Www.ducabike.com

Top left corner change language to English, search site, if answer not obvious email them.

Just a thought !!!!!

3. Most likely to come from a range of master cylinders made by a manufacturer who pumps out (no pun intended) millions of units for the Asian mass bike market so probably not your Brembo, Nissin or AP. Although to be fair, at the price Ducabike charge, I guess you wouldn’t be expecting the best quality. After a quick search on their website, I cannot identify the model in your picture nor do they appear to offer any spares for master cylinders. Conquest Carbon is a UK stockist who posts on the forum and offers discount to forum members. A PM to them with the part number might confirm either way. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. It’s this one, though they don’t have it in stock anymore.
    https://ducabike.com/ducatiparts/en/superbike-749-999/577-pr01-radial-master-cylinders.html

Do Not Sell My Personal Information