1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hastings Renewal

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by bradders, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Got my renewal thru for the 1000r just as I was picking up new. Hastings would not quote terms on the 1000r, panel won’t cover it. Glad I changed!

Hastings have really gone off the boil. 5 people, 45 mins on the phone to change my policy. The form online was only cars; the number on the forms was no longer in use, and they charged me 5.67 premium even tho I know my new bikes it £200 cheaper pa than the old one!!

2. I used them on my last work car. Cheapish but not good on customer service I’m afraid. Not tried them for my bikes.
    Did you ever go multibike policy? I stayed separate in the end.

3. It’s due renewal so going to look around. But couldn’t find a ‘fleet’ product suitable for all the metal I have.

4. I have attempted on two occasions now for multiple cover and gave up with frustration,it seems to me if you have odd expensive bikes they don't want to quote or issue sky high policies.

5. I got a good quote from them earlier in the year (£120), but then when I contacted them to change the 1200 Multi to a 1260 the quote jumped £206 for the remaining 6 months, plus a £25 change fee. I asked what I would get back if I cancelled and it was £35

Do Not Sell My Personal Information