1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have a guess how many?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dave, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Brilliant ride-out with SW Bikers yesterday. 150 miles round north Devon. Anyway - there were just under 60 bikes there. How many Ducatis do you think? (I was on my SuperDuke by the way)

2. I'm guessing 16

3. i'm going with 'none'

4. 60 ....that must have attracted some "attention".

how the heck did you keep that lot together ?:confused:

2?

one here who would have loved to have been there

5. Final count was actually 69 bikes!

[​IMG]

It was very well organised. It was a 'friendly ride' so sensible riding was the order of the day but inevitably with so many riders we got split into smaller groups. It wasn't a problem though as they used a variant of the drop-off system. The leader and tail end charlie both wore hi viz jackets and a dozen or so other riders acted as junction markers. They wore hi-viz arm-bands so you could see them and let them past as they overtook you to get back to the front of the group.

Most of the attention we got was from people - especially kids - waving as we went past. A Police car pulled up at the final roundabout outside Taunton and flicked his blues on - just to help us all through safely. It was a great day out, with some fantastic roads. The highlight for me was the coast road from Lynmouth to Minehead across the moors - I've done it many times but this time the weather was freaky with sea fog and bright sunshine inland - so we were actually riding above the clouds and looking down on them unable to see the sea at all! If you are interested here's the route tiverton mcdonalds to A38 - Google Maps

Oh - by the way - sixteen, two and zero Ducatis are all wrong!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information