1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Headlight Led Flicker Panigale 1299s

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by maska321, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Just trying to find out if other people have or are experiencing this issue with their Panigale.
    ON my 1299S when the ignition is switched OFF the main LEDs in the headlight begin to flicker on and off rapidly but very dimly at a constant rate, accompanied by an in harmony clicking sound. Once the main relays to the ECU cut power about 30 seconds after key off, the noise and flickering ceases.
    The above issue was recognized by my local Ducati Dealer during my first 1000km oil service. They said that they have never seen this kind of LED headlight behavior before. The problem was claimed to Ducat Bologne and its customer service but (despite the fact they admitted that it might be some software issue) don't want to accept warranty claim...I'm not giving up because I don't want to be in situation when my warranty will be expired and (due to present malfunction behavior) headlight stop working and I will find myself in a uncomfortable situation.

2. Nope. Mine don't do that. Was it you that asked about this on the American forum? Ah, no, it was @Topolino!

3. One in the same! Yes it was my bike that does this. Seems as if there are at least a handful of us with this "problem", though in all honesty it has no bearing on the way the bike works, but it's odd to say the least.

4. That's all correct. Unfortunately there was no clear answer for our issue on american site thus I thought it is worth to try here.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information