1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Heated Grips. Cant Remember How To Turn Them On!

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Zippy, Sep 19, 2017.

1. So, first time since i have owned my 63 plate Multistrada and it was cold enough to need heated grips.... but i have forgotten how the dealer showed me to turn them on!

i was already late for work today so just went with cold hands but really could do with them on the way home tonight...

So most stupid question of the day... how do you turn them on an off?

2. starter button once it’s turned on ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I think you need to get above 20mph for them to work. It protects the battery from been drained'

4. I used to be able to turn mine on whilst the thing was warming up on my drive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. No. The most stupid question is 'how do I test my fuel gauge'. Nice try tho ;) :laughing:

6. I didn't even bother replying to that thread :joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Toasty warm hands on the way home. Thank you all.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Your lucky you got a multi where heated grips work lol

9. Mine would have scalded the sun on max. When it was snowing out, I had them 1 below max in a pair of sporty Knox Handroids.

10. +1
    2013 were better than my DVT but neither of them anywhere near my ancient 1150 RT, but the best I've come across so far were the one's on my mates Goldwing, they were almost to hot to touch without gloves on.

11. Amended for accuracy :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. Whoooooooo ! is that sarcasm noobie ?

13. play with their nipples

Do Not Sell My Personal Information