1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hedgehogs Soon To Be Extinct?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Jan 26, 2021.

1. I'm sorry for the Hedgehogs. If their future is dependant on Failing Grayling they have no chance.

This is the guy that brought down Carrilion the largest government construction company, caused UK jail rioting, signed contracts for non existent ferries & after cancelling 16,000 trains with his new timetable said "It wasn't me".

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I'm in garden most days and i've not seen one for years,so it could be true.

3. Bastard Grayling :mad:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Is this the same Chris Grayling as the one that spent £50 million pounds on the Brittany ferries,:thinkingface:.....good to see we're in safe hands then.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. 49F39F6E-0396-43CE-81ED-F9AEAD8F8CB8.jpeg
    luckily we still have a few visit our garden on a regular basis

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  6. Hedgehogs are more graylings level.
    I suspect he'll outsource this to a brother in law for £250 million who qualifies by having once seen a hedgehog, or a shrub that resembled a hedgehog, on his estate, (he probably had it poisoned).

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Where I used to live in Ledbury there were plenty of them. One regular I used to meet on dog walks late at night even got so used to my dogs that it didn't bother curling up into a ball. 100637832_271329694007783_2945914052531978240_o.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  8. Sorry hedgehogs, unless you somehow convince Grayling that rolling up into a ball when scared or eating a saucer of bread soaked in milk are services that can be sold off to his cronies, you’re fkd. The only alternative now is to get onto the board of Serco or start making PPE.

On top of the failures you list, when he was Justice Secretary he somehow managed to unite lawyers (a feat in itself) into calling the first ever strike in a thousand years of recorded history because of his insane plans to cancel 1,500 legal aid contracts (thus putting 1,500 firms out of business) and replace them with 55 regional monopolies run by the likes of, you’ve guessed it, Capita, G4S, and, somewhat improbably, Eddie Stobart. On top of that, he banned prisoners from having books (ruled unlawful by the High Court), hiked up Employment Tribunal fees (ruled unlawful by the High Court), changed the rules on court costs in such a way that innocent defendants couldn’t afford to plead not guilty. Dozens of magistrates resigned in protest, many judges expressed dismay at having to enforce the charge and on one memorable occasion, a judge felt so sorry for a guy that he paid the charge out of his own pocket. There was also a scandal involving a no-bid contract to a tagging firm that had a lot of similarities to the track and trace/PPE fiasco/corruption.

He also butchered (by privatising) the probation service to such an extent that they couldn’t even properly supervise the license conditions of murderers and rapists. That had to be reversed after there were incidences of such people reoffending.

He also deserves an honourable mention for opening his taxi door and knocking a cyclist off his bike when he was transport secretary and losing a rigged vote when he was up for head of the Intelligence (HA!) committee.

#10 Zhed46, Jan 26, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. I've wondered about this, until the year before last we had a sizeable hedgehog population in my garden, but haven't seen any since.

Steve R

10. Meanwhile, Nigel Farage will seize the opportunity to get his froggy face on telly and in the Daily Mail again by blaming the decline on east European Gypsies hunting them for food. I'm actually only half-joking.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Bastard Grayling :mad:

12. I'd been reliably informed by reliable media sources that Tyson Fury had eaten them all.....

13. The only real issue with that report....is that it's from the BBC. Since when were they a reliable source for anything except WOKEness ? ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Stop it :) Other news sources are reporting it too. :)

15. Why can’t they just share the hedge? :confused:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Ha! Too many hedges being hogged leads to a lot of hedge rows.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Only this forum can turn a thread about endangered hedgehogs political. :weary_face:

Moved to speakers corner.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information