1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, 916 Rider

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Mike378, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Hi, I've just joined the forum although it has been a mine of information over the years. I've been riding over 40 years and have a wide interest of bikes.
    Over the decades I've kept some of my old bikes (too much shed space) and currently mainly ride a GS1200 but switch occasionally between the Ducati and a Sportster, I also have an old KTM Enduro bike for keeping fit on and the riding skills (not many) intact. There's also couple of rat bikes lurking in the back of the shed long awaiting some restoration.
    This is only the second forum I've joined and I hope over the years I can have a positive effect and look forwards to corresponding with you all.
    All the best !
    Michael
    20190602_154845.jpg BMW  R1200GS 2004.JPG KTM 250 MXC.JPG HD Sportster XLH1200 1991.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  2. Welcome and enjoy. Interesting collection.

3. Nice is that a 916 sp ??

4. Welcome Mike :):upyeah:

5. Welcome Manc' Mike - love the bins - you've been briefed obviously...:upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nice one Mike, welcome. :)

7. Welcome for the second time today,,,you lucky boy;):upyeah:

8. welcome michael'

9. Welcome Michael, you've clearly done your homework. Good man.:upyeah:

10. Welcome Dave

11. Many thanks,
    I'm glad you appreciate the wheelie bins,

• Like Like x 2
  12. Apparently it's pretty hard to tell the difference between the 1994 916 Monoposto from the 1994 Special Production because in some cases the only difference between the two models was just a rear Ohlins shock and a carbon fibre front mudguard.
    But unfortunately I'm fairly certain mine is just the Monoposto version.

13. Bins !!!!! :blush:
    Perfect your in

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Welcome along Mike

• Like Like x 1
  15. Some one will be happy with your first post welcome aboard

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information