1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello All

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by David Ross, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Hi all

Been a biker since 1983, Honda’s initially and then Kawasaki’s, and always wanted a Ducati but couldn’t afford it until now..

Test drove a 1260S Multistrada in Glasgow yesterday (totally different experience from my current 2005 Z750S) and down went the deposit - amazing bike, never ridden anything like it for comfort plus handling plus power.

I have to say, the staff in Ducati Glasgow were brilliant, and I got a fantastic deal on an ex-demonstrator with a really good trade in.

Picking it up next Friday!

• Like Like x 5
  2. Welcome dave !!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome Dave

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Hi & welcome Davy

• Like Like x 1
  5. welcome along dude

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes the Ducati experience is very different to the other brands,very pleased you've got off the merry go round....welcome aboard.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome to the forum buddy, enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  8. Welcome to the Forum Dave:upyeah:, don’t forget to post up pics when you collect the bike, pics with bins in the background:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. bore da butty.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome to the Ducati experience :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hi and welcome to our forum you will absolutely love the multistrada experience I've always had sports bikes spoke to a multistrada owner at boxhill 2 summers ago when I had my 1199s Pannigale he said if I brought a multistrada you would never go back I didn't believe him took a multistrada out for a test ride the rest is history hope you enjoy your new ride as much as I enjoy mine the forum law we need pictures when you take delivery

• Like Like x 1
  12. welcome david'

• Like Like x 1
  13. Welcome David. :) :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Welcome to the forum

• Like Like x 1
  15. Happy days David ,welcome to the forum :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. As it happens I did take some photos before the test drive on Saturday...... 648C85D4-98C5-4488-8011-B5333CF247CC.jpeg 298A75EA-811B-4E8C-878E-A5758CB6D0F2.jpeg 72EAB87C-7EB7-475A-BD4D-4BC0CD7F23D2.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Welcome dude

• Like Like x 1
  18. Welcome along David

• Like Like x 1
  19. hi, I'm newish here to, good forum

• Like Like x 1
  20. A real dave!! :astonished::upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information