1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Chaps Im A New To Me 2001st4 Owner

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Kevin-ST4, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Well when I say new its new to me. Bought the bike as a project. Needs a shed load of work but im happy to take that on.
    I must say im struggling to find a source of new and used parts in the UK. Does any one have any recommendations?
    Im looking for front brake master cylinder and most of the bits that go on the handlebars. My switch gear may be OK but not checked it yet.

Any recommendations great fully received.

All the best Kevin

2. Welcome dude, try rich at louigi moto he's got loads of spares in his work shop.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Welcome to the forum. :)

4. Thread moved and welcome Dave

5. Welcome aboard.
    Ducati had a tendency to use the same bits on more than 1 bike.
    There are plenty of bits for contemporary Monster, SS, 748 and 916, so check out whether any of those are the same or can be made to serve if you can’t find ST bits?

6. Will that be a red one :)

Don’t forget pics of bins and bike please we like them

Welcome into our mad house :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome along good luck with the resto

8. Welcome new dude :cool::upyeah:

9. Welcome and enjoy

10. Hi,lots of pics please.

11. Welcome Kevin, lots of pics and start a thread in builds & projects coz we all love following those, and helping with advice where needed.

In response to your ‘source’ question, ebay’s always a good source.

12. Hi and welcome to the Ducati forum
    Pictures of the strip down and rebuild would be great

13. I plan to have a go this weekend, four days off so a good chance to get a bit done. Il start a thread over the weekend and yes itl be another red one.
    I plan to make a few changes to stock, like losing the indicators mounted in the fairing and changing the mirrors.
    If any ones interested I have a full set of plastics, not in great condition but certainly repairable. If you can pick them up from Crawley in Sussex you can have them. Most are cracked to some degree but all are repairable.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information