1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Ducati Multistrada 1000ds

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Gartree, Jan 25, 2020.

1. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Hello to you all. 5th Ducati owner, 900ss, 860 gts, 916 BP, 250 special and now a 2004 Multistrada under restoration and almost mint 6500 miles. 45 years on the road, and a qualified engineer. Old school, 5 year indentured apprentice, ONC, HNC toolmaker. BSc and Chartered. Automotive, aerospace and petrol chem, super alloys fitting fixings and fasteners, R&D. Despite that I am a biker not an academic! Any advice is free to like minded bikers.
    First bike Puch Maxi, got me to work for a year! XL 250s, passed my test. Z900, Cbx1000, 900ss followed by Bmw r100rs, st, Moto Guzzi California T3, R100 GS x 3, Bonnevilles, Bantams by the load, Norton 850 mk3 Triumph Tiger 955i. Never paid a dealer to service, rebuild anything. Happily retired.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Welcome retired dude :cool::upyeah:

3. Welcome to the forum

4. Use your cam belts. I couldn't possible comment on them. I do use them as preferred choice but what do I know.

5. Welcome to the forum,good to have you here .

6. Welcome and enjoy!!

7. welcome gartree, great intro.

8. Welcome David

9. Welcome along:upyeah::cool::motorcycleduc:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information