1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone! Very Excited Newbie Here!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by tom2785, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Evening everyone,

Newbie here, very excited I'll be joining the club on Monday with a 1098! I'm based near York too!

I'm on TDR forum at the moment and previous to that was on mcn ninjas ages ago.

Looking forward to learning more about the bike and see what everyone is up to.

I'll probably be looking for some
    advice also having bought a Cat D 1098, and having to replace the ignition barrel (stolen recovered) but I'll know more on Monday. I've got the important code card thing and keys so hopefully it's not an expensive fix.

Cheers guys and girls!

Tom

2. Welcome Yorkie Tom :)

3. Great bikes 1098's mate your love it.

4. welcome - stick pics up when you can :)

5. Of your wheelie bins of course @tom2785 If you can squeeze a picture of your bike in too, that would be grand. :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Cheers guys.... here's some of the pics from the eBay auction..... I'll get some more up when I've sorted it all out in the next week or so. IMG_4044.PNG IMG_4048.PNG IMG_4049.PNG IMG_4046.PNG

7. crackin' lookin bike :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Welcome Dave

9. Welcome! Love the 1098. Enjoy

10. Oh yes!!!!! It's red :)

Your welcome into the mad house
    We love pics of bins please ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Welcome fellow York dude :cool:

12. Welcome to the forum. :)

13. Welcome mate, bike looks great :cool:

14. Cheers mate, it's definitely a work in progress. Just can't get over how narrow it is compared to IL4's!

15. I don't own a 1098 but do love V-twins. Does not look a work in progress, looks pretty good already dude :cool:

16. Wait for the torque. Hard to go back to IL4's now I've spent the last few years on twins. Just love that punch :punch:

Welcome :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rub petroleum jelly into the key-fob plastic & it'll bring the plastic colour back to normal.

18. Oh yeah, the old vaseline ? Oooh, suits you sir !!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information