1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From A New Panigale Rider

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by CamL, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Hey all, new present to myself, a 1199S, and looking forward to a few track days this year, never done any before on a bike, only in cars. Nervous, moi?
    I used to have a 916 back in 1996, which I remember buying about a month before Ducati dropped the price on them, wonderful timing, wonderful bike though. Currently I also have a z900RS to compensate for never being able to afford an original as a teenager.
    Live in Gerrards Cross and my wife's new year's resolution this year is to learn to ride a bike - could be fun!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome aboard Cam,great looking machine and you'll be getting a lot of bike for the bucks:upyeah:sending over a book of patiences for the wife:sweat:;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Welcome aboard, I’m from Chalfont Saint Peter originally currently living in Stokenchurch. I bought my 1299 back in August, awesome machine.

4. Welcome Dave

5. Welcome Pani dude :cool::upyeah:

6. Welcome and enjoy

7. Welcome from another 1199s owner brought mine last year in June looking forward to a full year of riding
    It's a beast with soul and I love it
    Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine

8. Hello and welcome Cam

9. Ola.

Does it have the OEM cans or something louder? There is a VERY LONG thread on here on Pani noise levels.

10. Hello and welcome. :)

11. Welcome along Cam

Do Not Sell My Personal Information