1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Bedford (uk)

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Cottonbreath, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Just saying Hi from the Bedfordshire area,.
    Got my first Ducati the other week - Hypermotard 939SP....still running it in.
    Few niggles with it, but hoping they iron themselves out...
    Anyway, Hi!
    R

2. Welcome Dave :)

3. Welcome :)

4. Welcome, I'm from from Bedfordshire :eyes: too

5. welcome - pics also welcome :upyeah:

6. Evening. Pics please.

7. Welcome ,from another one in Bedfordshire

8. Welcome. As said pics would be good.

9. hello and welcome dude... I may be near Bedfordshire.. Is it near London? ( to many shires in this country) anyhu, pics of bike or bird or both... Those are ya options

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Here you go ladies!
    R

IMG_3249.JPG IMG_3250.JPG IMG_3252.JPG IMG_3276.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  11. Potsgrove, not far from Woburn

12. Some nice roads around that way. Once my pani has been in for warranty work I'll get some more miles in and hopefully get my confidence back. (If they manage to sort it)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

13. the roads are ideal for the SP....be even better once I've got 1st service out the way and can open her up bit more!

14. Only one way to solve that. I don't get out half as much as I want, work and a two year old are my main reasons. That and a throttle that doesn't work at small openings which makes town and low speed dangerous. Then I get the stalling whilst riding too makes for hard work. Fingers crossed it gets sorted then I might be able to get to know and enjoy my bike. Did you ever go to Clophill bike meet when it used to run?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

15. Welcome aboard.

16. Same here - only my excuse is trying to redecorate house

My new SP only cut out on me the once, within the 1st 100 miles, approaching a roundabout. Luckily I was travelling fast enough to enable me to coast it to the turn off at which point I managed to fire it up. Dealer is gonna take a look at 1st service....

No, Im originally from up North, so know nothing regards local bike meets....Im bit of a lone rider to be honest - Just like getting out doing my own thing.....country twistys, exploring the area.....green lanes even!

17. I'm also near Beds, used to live in Biggleswade. Did you get it from Ducati Cambridge?

18. Peterborough - The guys there so far seem really good.
    They said they'll have a look as Im also experiencing the 'no neutral' gear and snatchy throttle sensation, although the more experienced Ducati owners on here have advised it s a Ducati trait and Dyno is the way to go...

19. I've dyno'd a Ducati or two in my time, though I find modern ones don't beg for it as much for road use <ducks for cover>.

On the other hand, I could be anaesthetised to it now. Enjoy the bike.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information