1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Central France

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by thebiglad, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Ducati ST3 - side left.jpg Hi all my name is Dave and my current Duke is a 2004 ST3. Previously I had an ST2 for a few years and enjoyed it very much.

I live in Central France which is a great jumping off point for doing tours.

Ageing bones means I don't ride quite as far as I used to, but still like riding to new places.

Cheers
    Dave

• Like Like x 4
  2. Welcome Big Dude :cool::upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. bienvenu dave aka thebiglad'

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Thanks mate, nice to be here.

Dave

5. Bonjour Dave

6. Thanks very much Harry, you're a very international bunch of guys here aren't you?
    Just to be clear I was born and bred in Yorkshire, lived in Scotland for 7 years, and have now been living in France for the last 18 yrs.

But.............merci bien Harry je suis très reconnaissant de votre bienvenu :p:p:p

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome and enjoy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Thanks very much Gandalf.

9. You're well travelled like myself then, born in Scotland, worked overseas in Shetland and also spent some time working abroad in Norfolk :D
    Been some other places too but don't like to show off ;):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. I see you're in Aberdeenshire Harry, we were Cuminestown for 2 yrs, then South Cushnie, Gamrie and finally Mansfield of Macterry, Fyvie.

Loved my time there and whenever I hear the pipes, memories come flooding back.

11. Salut grand mec!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Not too shabby that, Jez, well done mon pote.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. I'm currently halfway between Fyvie and Methlick, just by lord byrons ancestral Gight Castle (which allegedly is haunted by a piper) small world it is, nearly bought a house in Cushnie too - nice spin out to the queens view above Tarland from there :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Welcome Dave, you live in a great country for biking, I love France and go as often as I can. Just booked ferry for mid Sept.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Welcome along big English dude in France

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Bienvenue sur le forum, Dave.
    From the North East, been here in Correze since 2018.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Welcome to le forum

Missed not being able to visit France, had some great holidays in the Auvergne area & down to Argentat for a coffee by the river

Next year !

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Hi and welcome

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Welcome

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Welcome to the forum

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information