1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Kent

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Jonathan DLP, May 12, 2017.

1. Hi everyone

I recently took my 900SS out of storage after 10 years of her being laid up and am now in the process of getting her back on the road.

Bike is currently stock other than an SL type seat originally sourced from Australia that I still need to make up brackets for. I've changed the belts, oil, filters, plugs so nearly there. High level Termignonis on order from Italy.

I bought the bike new in 1998 and am really looking forward to putting on some more miles.

Lots of great information on here and I'm sure I will have a lot of questions to ask.

Jonathan

Ducati 900SS.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. welcome Dave

3. Welcome, please join the map linked below.

Ducati Forum

ps: New dedicated map been launched soonish!

4. Welcome :upyeah:

5. Some folk think I'm from Kent!!
    Welcome to the forum by the way, lovely bike.

6. Hi and welcome from Kent also.

7. Welcome Jonathon, and happy riding, again.

8. hello and welcome dude. I have a yellow ss also. WP_20160821_13_30_58_Pro.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. cheers carl. You will have to try and make it to the ss meet at the super sausage cafe. Not sure when it is but will find out

11. I don't eat sausage, been riding the pit bike off road hope to get on the road at some point

12. Thanks for the welcome. It's great to be part of the forum. Glad to see that there are others who appreciate the yellow SS!

13. can I ask where you are getting your termis from and price? Needing some for mine!

14. Sure! Partsplanet.it

I think they came in at about EUR690 including postage.

Great company to deal with. Very good communication.

So pleased that they still make them for our 20 year old plus bikes.

15. that ain't as bad as I thought. I think they stopped making em but have recently started a retro line? Might be wrong.
    can you still have pillion pegs with the high level?

16. Apparently the factory make them to order so a few days wait.

I don't think that you can combine them with pillion pegs but haven't fitted them yet so don't know.

I have a Superlight seat unit that I'm going to use (see avatar and initial post) so will do away with the pillion pegs on my bike.

Will post pics once I've fitted them.

17. I also posted on the Supersport forum with a couple of pics of the unmounted exhausts.

18. cool, look forward to seeing the pics of em fitted.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information