1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Lincoln

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by RichT, May 23, 2018.

1. Thought it was about time I said "Hello".
    Recently sold a Multi DVT and Pani 1199s, had a M796 too. Now just awaiting my new (to me) Bike ;).!!
    Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you having recently discovered the Lincoln
    Ride Outs thread. Usually ride out with my friends, all on Ducatis - 899, SF1098s, 851 , 996 so
    would like to think we can add to the local numbers. :upyeah:
    Fantastic information & banter on this forum, the best I've ever followed.

Cheers everbody.

Dave
    (aka Richard)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Little Richard to the forum:upyeah:;)

3. Welcome David

4. Welcome dude :cool::upyeah:

5. Welcome and enjoy

6. Welcome along :cool:

7. Welcome @RichT

Nice to see another local member join, there are plenty of us from around Lincolnshire on here. Good to see you have already found the Lincolnshire ride outs thread too, post up on there if your heading out anywhere and I'll try and join you sometime when my rota suits.

There are a few of us meeting up tomorrow for a ride out to the Lincs Italian Motorcycle Festival if you fancy coming along? There is a thread on this also which has all the details you will need. Do ket me know if you fancy joining though so we have a rough idea of how many to expect before heading off from the meeting point at Tesco's.

It will be all weather dependant obviously but the forecast now looks good again!

8. Welcome Rich Tea :)

9. Welcome into the mad house :)

You get full admission if your red and you post pics of your bins and bike it’s a forum law we like them :blush::motorcycleduc:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Thanks everyone for all the welcomes. :upyeah:

@ben Hoping to get to East Kirkby. Live not far from Italia, south of Lincoln so will be heading straight there.
    Hope to meet you. (I'll be on Husky 701, hopefully with a couple of friends on Ducatis) -

@Ducbird - No red bike in the shed at the moment. :worried:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

12. Pics of bikes and bin......

My Post.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Welcome along

Do Not Sell My Personal Information